Dundee Kiltie Training
Saturday 8th August or Friday 14th August
Join us on Saturday 8th August from 10AM-1PM or Friday 14th August from 6PM – 9PM
Dundee Council Chambers.
You'll find the Council Chambers at , 19 City Square, DD1 3BY. Here's a handy Google Map Link.
How to apply
Becoming a Kiltie is very simple and straightforward. We want to make sure from start to finish the whole journey is as easy and accessible as possible.
Please follow our step by step guide below and you’ll be on your way of being a Kiltie!
- Click “Apply Now”
- Create your username and password for your volunteer profile
- (Keep a note of this information, it is how you will be able to access our online volunteer portal to carry out training, view available shifts and sign up for your preferred role and shift)
- You will receive an acknowledgement email to confirm your application had been submitted and we will be in touch with you shortly
Your application is now being processed
- The volunteer team will review your application and select the most suitable role for you based on the information you provided
- You may receive a telephone call to go over your application in more detail. This will be a very informal chat regarding your role on the day
- If successful, you will receive an email confirming you are now an official Kiltie!
Woohoo! You’re now an official Kiltie!
- You will now be able to access available training and sign up for your shift on event day via the volunteer portal
- It is compulsory that volunteer attend at least ONE face-to-face training session per year. This is where you will receive your Kiltie uniform, training on your role and an operational run through of the Kiltwalk Events.
- Finally, it’s event day! Full of excitement and knowledge…the fun is just about to begin!